Fill your schedule with the support of an established clinic.
As a Pelvic Floor Physiotherapist associate at Natural Choice Medical Clinic, you would have access to a fully accessible clinic space situated in the heart of Downtown Guelph.
We are one of Guelph’s largest complementary health clinics offering access to a professional, multi-disciplinary, collaborative team environment with a structured mentorship program for new associates. And we have an adorable therapy dog! Check out our team here: https://naturalchoicemedicalclinic.com/our-team/
Our clinic is unique in many ways. We have an incredible clinic culture of friendly, positive and supportive clinicians and staff, a forward thinking mentality, comprehensive coverage of therapeutic modalities to fully support the patients of the clinic, a team-based approach to patient care, only the highest quality and skilled clinicians and an exceptional customer service team.
We offer our associates:
- Full reception services and support: No admin work required!
- Cross-Referrals: An abundance of cross-referrals from existing Naturopathic Doctors, Counsellors, Nutritionists, Chiropractors, Osteopaths and Massage Therapists
- Structured mentorship on marketing your practice, practice growth and patient retention
- A marketing plan designed for you and your practice goals
- Clinic marketing:Google ads, SEO, facebook ads and more
- Community contacts for local networking collaboration
- Fully furnished clinic and treatment room
- An assortment of supplies
- Linen service
- Online appointment booking
- Cloud-based EMR software
- Team socials (ie escape rooms, dinner out, dancing, cooking classes)
- Incentive plan ($)
- Paid subscriptions to Infusionsoft and other software for marketing automation
Career progression OPTIONS:
- Focus on your clinical work only
- Diversify your clinical work and get involved in the business side of things
A successful Pelvic Floor Physiotherapist candidate will be a motivated individual who thrives on a team environment, has excellent patient care skills and is seeking a place to work where they can learn and grow as a practitioner.
Why join NCMC?
At NCMC we believe that in order for our team to be the best it can be and for us to thrive together with our patients, we must all have similar values. Our Clinic Core values are:
- Culture Of Positivity
- Treating With A Purpose
- Taking Responsibility For One’s Health
- Compassion And Understanding
- Respect And Professionalism
- Forward Thinking
What current associates love:
*Flexibility and Work-Life Balance: Enjoy a flexible work schedule that accommodates your lifestyle, allowing you to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
*Marketing Support: Benefit from our comprehensive marketing support to promote pelvic health services. Our marketing team will work collaboratively with you to enhance your professional visibility within the community.
*Internal Referral System: Access our internal referral network, connecting you with practitioners across various disciplines within the clinic. Collaborate and exchange expertise to provide holistic care to our clients.
*Mentorship Opportunities: Grow both personally and professionally with mentorship opportunities provided by experienced practitioners and staff within our clinic. Our supportive environment encourages continuous learning and development.
If these are values that you hold dear, we strongly encourage you to reach out to join our work family!
Contact our Clinic Director, Carolyn by email (email@example.com) or phone (519-265-8035) for more information.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $46,410.83-$121,251.30 per year
Expected hours: 10 – 30 per week
- Company events
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- Physiotherapist License in Ontario (required)
Work Location: In person