What is it?
Intravenous (IV) Therapy uses a high dose of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and plant extracts that are infused directly into the veins for enhanced absorption. When we orally ingest supplements, due to the processes that occur in our digestive systems and liver, there is a loss of nutrients.
In addition, some individuals have difficulty with absorption in the digestive tract due to disease or merely age. IV Therapy allows for a higher concentration of desired nutrients to be delivered to specific tissues and cells via the bloodstream.
What common nutrients are used in IV Therapy?
- Vitamins (Vitamin C and B Vitamins)
- Minerals (Calcium, Zinc, Magnesium)
- Antioxidants (Glutathione)
What are the benefits of Intravenous Therapy?
IV Therapy can provide:
- A safe and effective way to enhance cellular function, increase energy, boost immunity, and reduce recovery time by delivering nutrients directly to cells
- Higher concentrations of nutrients than what can be administered orally
- Fewer gastrointestinal side effects (nausea, diarrhea, cramps etc.) than taking supplements because IV therapy bypasses the stomach and intestines
What are common conditions treated with IV Therapy?
- Chronic Infections
- Autoimmune conditions
For a complimentary 15 minute consultation, or for more information, contact us here or call 519-265-8035.